Monday, July 7, 2014

Boston Strong

Admittedly, I haven’t been running too often since we’ve ben here.  Josh was afraid for me to leave them alone the first two weeks when Rusty wasn’t here, so I snuck off early a few morning to squeeze some miles in, but I felt pretty guilty about it.  As he’s been here longer and feels more comfortable, Rusty and I have been able to go on a few fun runs together.  Rusty has been a running machine as he’s in the middle of training for his first marathon.  This run was up around Fresh Pond in Cambridge:

IMG_3805IMG_3806IMG_3808

And Rusty was a total Rockstar this last Saturday, doing 17 miles.  His longest run ever!  Remember Hurricane Arthur?  It was STILL raining when he set out for his run.  It rained for about the first 5 miles.  He was pretty soaked.  And hardcore.  I joined him for the last 7 1/2 on the Esplanade.
running

True love is being willing to kiss a very sweaty forehead.

Another run through Harvard:

IMG_4177IMG_4181IMG_4184

No comments: