Monday, May 14, 2012

Halle’s poetry

These two poems totally capture Halle’s cute personality.  My favorite is “I wish.” 

I Wish
I wish I had a brown and light brown wiener dog.
I wish I could go outside without putting on sun screen.
I wish I had a Barbie whose head wouldn’t fall off.
I wish I could go to Hawaii and surf the waves.
I wish college was not so far away.

And this is the one she wrote for Mother’s Day:

If It Weren’t For You
If it weren’t for you mom, I would never have clothes.
If it weren’t for you mom, I would never get in trouble.
If it weren’t for you mom, I would have no dinner.
If it weren’t for you mom, there would be no one to take me on a date.
If it weren’t for you mom, we would get to do whatever we wanted to do.
But if it weren’t for you mom, I would have no one to love!

1 comment:

Carlie said...

These are cute. I especially love the one that says she would have no one to love if you were there. How precious. It's about time you updated! I've been feeling out of the loop from you life. I love the cute pics of the kids in their easter outfits, and the cute tea party you planned for the girls and their dolls. Someday I hope I'm as good of a mom as you!! Love you.