Sunday, May 17, 2015

Kindergarten Star

2015-05-01 18.48.25I had the fun opportunity to plan the decor and theme for Blake’s Kindergarten Celebration.  It was so much fun to do!  I just love Kindergarten.  The kids are so sweet and so excited about everything.  They performed some very awesome songs, watched a slideshow detailing all the fun they had this year and then came to eat cookies and popcorn. 
PicMonkey CollageWe picked the Theme “Kindergarten Stars” and set up a couple of photo booths where the kids could walk the red carpet and then have their picture taken.  I think the kids had a blast dressing up and rocking out for their pictures. 

2015-05-01 19.19.11 2015-05-01 19.59.15 But my favorite part were the posters that we did of the kids telling us what they wanted to be when they grow up.  They turned out so cute and the parents loved them! We did a separate poster for each of the 4 kinder classes.

McGuirk Final Collage

It’s so hard to believe that my baby is graduating from Kindergarten.  I get misty eyed when I think of next year and how much I am going to miss my little buddy. 

No comments: