Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tiny Dancer




Halle's very first dance recital was on Friday and she did great! I stuck her in dance only about 6 weeks ago, and she just LOVES it. I think her favorite part is the shoes. She does Ballet and Jazz and especially loves that she is in the same class as her good little friend Jenna. I am going to try and post video so if you only watch one, watch the Jazz dance--it's my favorite. There were 30 (no,that is not a typo) dances in her recital, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and got more than one good chuckle out of the evening. Halle got an Outstanding Dancer trophy (everyone did) and flowers from her dad, so her night was complete. We are proud of you Halle girl!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to go Halle! She looks great- how fun. Kyla wants to join too! :)

Ashley said...

P.S. Loved the screaming baby in the background. HELLO! Take the kid out!!! :)

Amanda B. said...

Good job, Halle! Looks like lots of fun. Makes me want to put my girls in dance.

Carrie said...

Halle did a great job! Pretty impressive for just a few short weeks of class! I love those dance recitals - even w/ 30 dances:)(Although we did leave b4 the finale!)

Angela said...

Sooo adorable!

natabird said...

Why is this scene so familiar to me?
Good job Halle.

Denise said...

How fun! Carly was in dance when we lived in Layton and she really misses it! (I haven't started her out here yet.) Good luck with the new little one - pretty soon right?